International Qualifications Network (IQN) Certification Testing
IQN is an international organisation for professional and diploma qualifications. IQN offers different suites of qualifications for practicing and aspiring business professionals. For further information about IQN and its qualifications please visit: www.iqnuk.com.
Our qualifications are available in 175 countries around the globe. Our exams are available on–demand throughout the year. We have a unique “open-entry” policy – anyone with any prior academic and/ professional background can 'register and attempt’ IQN tests through Pearson VUE. If you have any questions about our examinations or qualifications, please contact our student service team email@example.com.
We offer flexible and widely accepted professional and diploma qualifications. Our qualifications are recognised at Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Certified Finance Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)
- Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Researcher in Business (CRB)
- Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA)
- Professional Certificate in Business English (PCBE)
- Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA)
- Diploma in Economics (DipECO)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (DipHM)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (DipHRM)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DipIT)
- Diploma in International Auditing (DipIA)
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR)
- Diploma in Marketing (DipMKT)
- Diploma in Strategic Management (DipSM)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DipSCM)
Registration & Scheduling Information
Free registration with IQN
You could register free for an IQN qualification through our website. You do not have to pay any fees to become a registered student of IQN.
Scheduling a test with Pearson VUE
You could book test anytime at the nearest Pearson VUE test centre. Test can be booked online or over phone (see links below). Appointments could be made in advance or on the day you wish to take the test, subject to availability.