To reset either a username or password, use the self-help links to the right. For customer service contact information, select your region from the links below—
Click on the LIVE HELP button to chat. It's the quickest way to reach a customer service agent. Chat is available Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. CT except U.S. holidays.
Please Note: As you cannot schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment by live chat, please do not include any social security numbers and/or credit card information when chatting with one of our Live Chat operators.
Americas Region Contact Information
- Phone - Toll-free: 877-404-EXAM / 877-404-3926
- Phone - Toll: +1-952-681-3844
Office Hours: Monday-Friday,
Contact a Pearson VUE agent in the Asia-Pacific region via email.
|Japan||0120 355 173|
|Asia-Pacific Region (Toll)||+852 3077 4923
(9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. AEST)
Contact a Pearson VUE agent in the EMEA region via email.
|Belgium - Dutch||0800-74174|
|Belgium - French||0800-74175|
|EMEA Region (Toll)||+44-161-855-7455|
Online Web-Based Exam Troubleshooting
Online web-based exams require web registration. You cannot purchase these exams via phone or at a test center.
Before you purchase your online web-based exam, verify the computer you will use to take your exam, meets the specifications listed below.
You will have 48 hours from the date/time of purchase to complete the exam.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, Chrome 5.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768
- Flash Version: Flash version 9 or greater
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.