The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) vouchers
- Only approved companies are allowed to purchase vouchers from this website, please contact CILA in order to request authorization.
- There is no volume discount for Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters exam vouchers.
- At present, only voucher orders for the Certificate Level exams (CH1, CH2, CH3) are available here. Vouchers for the Diploma Level exams are available for purchase as usual via the mindhub website.
- There is a minimum requirement of five (5) vouchers per order. Individual vouchers can still be purchased as usual via the mindhub website.
- If ordering more than one voucher type (see price list below), there is a minimum of 5 vouchers per voucher type.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiry dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiry date indicated for the voucher.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Voucher Type||Description||Valid for:||Currency||Price|
|CILA Voucher 1a (CH1)||Pre-paid voucher for CH1 exam (first attempt)||CH1 Introduction to the Insurance Industry (first attempt)||GBP||190.00|
|CILA Voucher 2a (CH2)||Pre-paid voucher for CH2 exam (first attempt)||CH2 Introduction to Claims
Handling (first attempt)
|CILA Voucher 3a (CH3)||Pre-paid voucher for CH3 exam (first attempt)||CH3 Advanced Claims
Handling (first attempt)
|CILA Voucher 1b (CH1)||Pre-paid voucher for CH1 exam (re-sit)*||CH1 Introduction to the Insurance Industry (re-sit)*||GBP||125.00|
|CILA Voucher 2b (CH2)||Pre-paid voucher for CH2 exam (re-sit)*||CH2 Introduction to Claims Handling (re-sit)*||GBP||125.00|
|CILA Voucher 3b (CH3)||Pre-paid voucher for CH3 exam (re-sit)*||CH3 Advanced Claims Handling (re-sit)*||GBP||130.00|
*Note: vouchers for re-sit attempts are configured for use only by candidates who have previously attempted (and failed) that particular exam.
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)||689 KB|