VMware Certification Program
VMware Certification sets the standard for IT professionals and validates the critical skills organizations need to adopt and manage technology that drives desired business outcomes.
VMware Certifications offer more options when choosing levels and technology areas, along with:
- Increased flexibility and career growth
- Advanced credibility with employers, colleagues and clients
- Improved alignment of VMware training courses with certification requirements
Learn more about the available VMware Certifications.
Four Technology Tracks
- Data Center Virtualization
- Network Virtualization
- Desktop and Mobility
- Cloud Management and Automation
Four levels in each track
- VCDX Architect: VMware Certified Design Expert
- VCAP Design | Deploy: VMware Certified Advanced Professional
- VCP Administration: VMware Certified Professional
- VCA Positioning and Understanding: VMware Certified Associate
VMware Certification Manager
The VMware Certification Manager is your hub for all information related to your current and future VMware Certifications. You can register for an exam, print a certificate, email a transcript, and claim your certification benefits all from this one portal.
Training and Test Preparation
VMware Training provides industry-leading technical training and certification that build and recognize the virtualization knowledge and expertise needed to transform IT. Whether you prefer classroom, live online, or self-paced courses VMware offers training options to fit your needs.
Video-based Certification Exam Prep courses provide a comprehensive review of certification exam objectives to help you prepare efficiently and give you confidence to pass the exam. Each guided review is led by VMware experts to help you identify and close knowledge and skills gaps. Your purchase gives you have 24/7 access for 180 days through the VMware Learning Zone.
For the latest news and announcements on VMware Certification, please follow our blog and social media accounts.