Due to natural disasters in the United States, India, and the Caribbean islands, we are experiencing site closures in some areas. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. If you have questions about your appointment, please contact customer service. We appreciate your patience.
Veritas Certification Program
Learn more about the Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) and Veritas Certified Professional (VCP) certification exams offered by Pearson VUE by visiting the Veritas certification website.
Questions? Contact Global.Exams@Veritas.com.
Exam Security: Veritas and Pearson VUE continue their ongoing commitment to ensure the integrity of the Veritas certification program. You can read the Veritas Testing Policies and candidate Confidentiality Agreement before your exam appointment by visiting the Veritas certification website. You will be required to accept the Confidentiality Agreement before beginning your exam.
IMPORTANT: Your name must exactly match the identification that is presented at the test center or you will be unable to take an exam and forfeit your exam fee. Candidate name and company name changes can only be made by submitting a CertTracker Incident or emailing Global.Exams@veritas.com; and, demographic changes take 24-48 hours.
Partners: Exam fees are listed as retail; the discount will automatically apply at checkout on the “My Order” page after you select the date and time for an exam.
Steps to a Successful Testing Experience
- Prepare. Veritas provides certification exam preparation material including recommended training, sample exams and study guides. Please visit the Veritas certification website for more information.
- Select the appropriate exam for your learning path and register. The only way to register for a Veritas exam is through CertTracker. You will be unable to register via Pearson VUE’s website. Requirements for registration:
- Your CertTracker login credentials
- 24-48 hours advanced registration; No same day or next day walk-in test center registrations will be accepted.
- Read the Veritas Testing Policies about Exam Security and the Veritas Corporation Confidentiality Agreement before your exam appointment. You will be required to accept the agreement before beginning your exam.