Due to current weather conditions, we are experiencing high volumes of site closures. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
UCNS Certification Testing
Coordinated through Measurement Research Associates, a division of Measurement Incorporated.
The United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) is a non-profit professional medical organization sponsored by five parent organizations. Its primary mission is to provide for accreditation and certification with the goal of enhancing the quality of training for physicians in neurological subspecialties and the quality of patient care.
The UCNS is designed to recognize added competence and to assist subspecialties that have matured to the point where accreditation of training programs and certification of graduates is appropriate.
- Registration start date: September 8, 2014
- Examination delivery window: November 3-7, 2014
- Registration start date: October 20, 2014
- Examination delivery window: December 15-19, 2014
- Registration start date: October 27, 2014
- Examination delivery window: January 26-30, 2015
- Registration start date: June 8, 2015
- Examination delivery window: August 3-7, 2015
- Registration start date: May 26, 2015
- Examination delivery window: August 24-28, 2015
- Registration start date: September 8, 2015
- Examination delivery window: December 7-11, 2015
Obtain general information about computer-based testing and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as practice taking an exam using the computer-based test tutorial.
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account. Appointments may be made up to one business day in advance.
After you schedule your test, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation letter listing your test date, your testing time, the address and phone number of the test center, and directions to the test center.