Specialized audiences, unique environments
We know that some testing environments have unique security, accessibility and network requirements, or serve a specific, defined audience. If your test center has special requirements, we ask that you start by submitting an inquiry form rather than the full application. A Pearson VUE representative will then contact you to further discuss your unique situation.
Service members, dependents and government employees can conveniently test where they live, serve and train. On-base test centers offer convenient testing times without disrupting military work schedules and support advancement opportunities for military careers as well as transitions to the civilian work force. For the U.S. military, all exams approved in U.S. DoD Directive 8570.01-M can be delived in on-base test centers.
- Military inquiries: fill out our military inquiry form
- List of exams authorized in the military channel
- Simplify DoD 8570.01-M Compliance (972 KB, PDF)
- Technical Requirement for Military (387 KB, PDF)
The need to offer secure, computer-based testing in correctional facilities is increasing as prison programs prepare inmates for GED® Tests now being delivered on Pearson VUE's computer-based platform. Our support services team can help you address added security, accessibility and network issues presented in your unique environment.
- Correctional facility inquiries: fill out our corrections inquiry form
- Corrections and the GED® Test (197 KB, PDF)
- Test Center Layout and Environment at Correctional Facilities (757 KB, pdf)
- Technical Requirements for Corrections (387 KB, PDF)
Ask a question
We welcome your inquiries. Please direct them to the channel representative in your region of the world.