Teradata Certification Testing
Welcome to the on-line registration for Teradata Certification Exams.
Now Offering the following Certification Tracks:
- NEW Teradata Database
- Registration for the Associate Exam Is Open October 5, 2017 – Testing Begins October 12, 2017
- Teradata 14 Certified Candidates are Eligible for Transition Options
- Now Offering Exam Insurance Vouchers
- Additional Exams Launching in 2018
- Teradata Aster
- Teradata 14
First Time Registration at Pearson VUE
Previous Certification Candidates
If you have taken a Teradata Certification Exam before, follow these instructions:
- Click Create account with Pearson VUE.
- You will be asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past. Select “yes”.
- When prompted during the registration process, use the email address you used to test previously. (If you do not have this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- When prompted, enter your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID*. (Don’t know your ID? Click here.)
- Beginning in 2018 with the release of the DBA exam - All Teradata 14 Certified Candidates transitioning to the Teradata Database track are automatically eligible for exam waivers for the DBA, Advanced DBA, Developer, Advanced Developer, and System Architect Exams. Please note, if you completed all your Teradata 14 exams with our prior exam delivery vendor this process is not automatic and you must request approval before registering for any of the mentioned exams.
*Failure to use your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID and email address could result in delayed exam results and duplicate records.
New Certification Candidates
If you have NOT taken a Teradata Certification Exam before, follow these instructions:
- Click Create account with Pearson VUE.
- You will be asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past. Select “no”.
- Proceed with account creation.
After you have created a Pearson VUE account once, you can access your account and schedule future exams by clicking Sign in on this page.
Certification Policies and Candidate Agreement
The Teradata Certification Candidate Agreement is the legal contract between you and Teradata regarding Teradata Certification. All Candidates must agree to the Candidate Agreement prior to beginning any Teradata Certification Exam. We highly recommend that you review the applicable TCPP Candidate Agreement PRIOR to your test date: Teradata Candidate Agreement.
Teradata Official Exam Results, Certificates, and Fulfillment Process
After completing a Teradata Database Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report with a provisional exam result. After completing a Teradata 14 Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report that does not include a provisional exam result. Within 21 days from your exam appointment, you will receive an automated email notification stating that your official Notice of Exam Results document can be downloaded from the Teradata Certification Tracking System. If applicable, certificates and logos will be available for download from the tracking system. Hard copy credential information will be sent through postal mail only for Master Certifications. Certified candidates will also receive an email from Acclaim to accept and share your Teradata digital badge.
New Security Protocol
TCPP continuously works to enhance the security and integrity of the program. Candidates testing at Pearson VUE testing centers will have a digital photo and signature captured during the check-in process. This photo and signature will be stored in a candidate’s profile within the Teradata Certification Tracking System and in Pearson VUE’s registration system, to be referenced during future exam check-in. If you have questions about these security measures, please contact the Teradata Certification Support at email@example.com.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
Exam appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam appointment or your full exam fee will be forfeit. If you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (no-show), and you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, your full exam fee will be forfeit.