The Pearson Credential Manager System is unavailable. We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience. Details >>
If you already have a web account, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an exam while Pearson Credential Manager is offline by calling customer service.
Symantec Certification Program
Learn more about the Symantec Certified Specialist (SCS) certification exams offered by Pearson VUE by visiting the Symantec certification website.
Questions? Contact Global_Exams@Symantec.com.
Exam Security: Symantec and Pearson VUE continue their ongoing commitment to ensure the integrity of the Symantec certification program. Remember to read the Symantec Testing Policies and candidate Confidentiality Agreement before your exam appointment. You will be required to accept the Confidentiality Agreement before beginning your exam.
IMPORTANT: Your name must exactly match the identification that is presented at the test center or you will be unable to take an exam and forfeit your exam fee. Candidate name and company name changes can only be made by submitting a CertTracker Incident or emailing Global_Exams@Symantec.com; and, demographic changes take 24-48 hours.
Partners: Exam fees are listed as retail; the discount will automatically apply at checkout on the “My Order” page after you select the date and time for an exam.
Steps to a Successful Testing Experience
- Prepare. Symantec provides certification exam preparation material including recommended training, sample exams and study guides. Please visit the Symantec certification website for more information.
- Select the appropriate exam for your learning path and register. The only way to register for a Symantec exam is through CertTracker. You will be unable to register via Pearson VUE’s website. Requirements for registration:
- Your CertTracker login credentials
- 24-48 hours advanced registration; No same day or next day walk-in test center registrations will be accepted.
- Read the Symantec Testing Policies about Exam Security and the Symantec Corporation Confidentiality Agreement before your exam appointment. You will be required to accept the agreement before beginning your exam.