Academic Institutions - Application Process
The application for academic test centers consists of a series of questions PLUS the submission of required photographs or videos that show very specific areas of your test center.
Read these FIRST!
Make sure you read the following three documents to ensure your environment qualifies and that you know what visuals must be taken:
- Technical requirements (479 KB pdf)
- Facility requirements (83.5 KB pdf)
- Photo/video description and checklist (59 KB pdf)
Required Contact information
Be prepared with email addresses and phone numbers for:
- Agreement contact - the individual authorized to sign agreements on behalf of your company
- Technical contact - the individual who will install and support the Pearson VUE system
- Administrator contact - the individual responsible for monitoring and assisting during testing
Option 1: Submit the Full Application
If you have all of your information gathered, including the photographs or videos, go ahead and submit the full application.
Submit Application in Two Parts
You can opt to submit the application initially without the photographs or videos. Just make sure to save your confirmation email. It will contain a link for you to use to submit them as soon as they are ready. If you use this option, please do not change any of the information you provided intitally as it could delay the processing of your application. To change something on the initial submission, contact us directly.
Start the application
Note: If you are having trouble viewing the application form displayed below, please try another browser or call Channel Sales at 800-247-8719 for assistance.