We encourage you to schedule/purchase your exam online. Get started by signing in to your Pearson VUE account. If needed, use the self-help links here to reset your username or password.
Chat is the quickest way to reach a customer service agent.
Click on the Chat icon to get started.
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
- Phone: 800-933-2113
- Email form: Ask a question
Office Hours: Monday-Friday,
+852 3077 4923 (toll)
|Japan||0120 355 173|
|Other (Toll)||+852 3077 4923
(9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. AEST)
Ask a question
Office Hours: 9:00–18:00 CET (8:00–17:00 GMT) Monday–Friday; closed on local holidays.
|Belgium - Dutch||0800-74174|
|Belgium - French||0800-74175|
Ask a question
Non-Proctored Web-Based Assessment
Note: Non-proctored, web-based assessment candidates cannot schedule an assessment via phone; web-based assessments must be scheduled using this website.
You will have 24 hours from the date/time of access to complete the assessment. Once you access the actual assessment, you will need to complete it in one 2-hour session.
Minimum Specifications (Note: Mobile devices are not currently supported.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, Chrome 5.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768
- Flash Version: Flash version 9 or greater
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the assessment.
Non-proctored Assessment Delivery Problems
If you are still unable to resolve your problem, please send an email to the customer support staff in your region using the links below—
To serve you better, please provide the following information in your email:
- full name
- telephone number
- name of test or assessment and your ONCC ID
- description of issue
- a screen shot, if applicable
We will respond to your message within 1 business day.