To schedule a fingerprint reservation, please contact Pearson’s third party vendor, IdentoGO By MorphoTrust USA (formerly known as L1 Enrollment).
Schedule your exam reservation first, then contact IdentoGO and schedule your reservation as close to the start time of your examination as possible. It does not need to be the exact same time. As long as you make your reservation, the testing center will be able to process your prints when you arrive for your exam.
Helpful Tips for making your fingerprint reservation:
- Have your credit card available if you will be paying by credit card
- If you are paying be e-check you must allow 3 business days (Monday-Friday) in between the date you are making the appointment and the actual date of appointment. This will allow sufficient time for the payment portion to clear.
- Please have access to a calendar for ease in referencing dates of your availability
- It is helpful to have a pen and paper handy to jot down your confirmation number and the date/time/location of your appointment
- When you arrive at the test center for your fingerprint appointment, please have the confirmation number you received during the fingerprint reservation process
- If you want to be fingerprinted at the same time on the same day as your exam appointment we urge you to make your fingerprint appointment at the same time as right after you make your exam appointment.
Schedule your fingerprint reservation—
- Online at: https://pearsonwest.ibtfingerprint.com
- By phone at: 866-761-8069