If you are being impacted by Winter Storm Juno on the East Coast of the United States, please know that Pearson VUE is working diligently to contact affected candidates to assist with rescheduling. We thank you for your patience and please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Lloyd’s Exam Preparation
Take the guesswork out of exam preparation. Improve your skills, receive instant scores and performance feedback with the official LLMIT eLearning course.
How to Access eLearning Course
Please read the following instructions for accessing LLMIT eLearning course:
- Select the appropriate response to the question “Do you have a Pearson Education account?” and fill in the additional fields whem prompted.
- Enter your 30 character access code and click “Next”.
- Complete the Account Information section.
- For School Location, choose “School Country — Other”
- For the Other School Name and School City fields, type “lloyds”
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Log In Now” on the Confirmation & Summary page to access your eLearning course.
If you have already registered on the eLearning platform for 2010 or 2012, and have a username and password, please login here.
If you have already registered on the eLearning platform for 2013 and have a username and password, please login here.
Note: The following browsers are supported by the eLearning course platform: Windows Internet Explorer 6+ or Apple Safari 3.0. For the best possible online experience, we strongly recommend that users upgrade their browser to a more recent version.