KKModi Entrance Exam
KKMII with its joint venture with Stratford University, U.S.A. was established in the year 2009. KK Modi Group is a leader among Indian industries with an annual revenue of $1.0 billion (USD). We have been ranked No. 1 international university in India with 70% students from 47 different countries and we have been providing education which is highly popular among African and Asian countries. We are the first American University Campus in India who are accredited by the ACICS as an academically and operationally strong university.
About the Exam
- The test contains 3 sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory.
- Section 1 : General English (21 questions)
- Section 2 : Mathematics (20 questions)
- Section 3 : Logical reasoning (20 questions)
- Total numbers of questions in one set are 50 with maximum time limit of 100 minutes.
- One marks would be awarded for each correct entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 2 minute per questions on the average are reserved for solution of each questions.
Exam Rules (Test Centre)
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs is graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission in KKMII-Stratford University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 16 years and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination center with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of KKMII, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam center the invigilator will check Candidate's Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to KKMII-Stratford University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Notify the Invigilator or Test Supervisor immediately if test day conditions in any way impede your performance.
You should NOT:
- Impersonate another person or have another person impersonate you.
- Attempt to cheat, copy from another candidate or disrupt the test.
- Use or attempt to use, a dictionary, electronic recorder or cell phone or kinds of electronic devices for the duration of the test. Any candidate doing so will be disqualified and asked to leave.
- Talk to or disturb other candidates once the test has started.
- Smoke or eat in the testing room
- Reproduce any part of the test in any format/medium. Any candidate doing so will have their test results disqualified and be liable to prosecution.
Schedule an exam
Availability of Admit Card
Please note that the Admit Card is mandatory for entry into the test centre. Print out of the Admit Card received through e-mail is to be carried to the test centre along with one government issued ID proof – Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport.
For further information, please visit http://kkmodi.edu.in/site/index.php/entrance-exam or http://kkmodi.edu.in/site/index.php/entrance-faq/ or you can contact the KKMII Admission Helpline: 40574000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of the Exam
To get enlisted in any of the courses offered by KKMII, the student needs to go through process of admission from KKMII, failing otherwise; students will not be able to get admission or needs to go for another alternative.