IQN – International Qualifications Network
IQN is a leading international organisation for professional qualifications. IQN offers different suites of qualifications for practicing and aspiring business professionals. For further information about IQN and its qualifications please visit: .iqnuk.com">www.iqnuk.com.
Our qualifications are available in more than 150 countries around the globe and the assessments are available throughout the year as 'on-demand' provision. Moreover, we have a unique “open-entry” policy – anyone with any prior academic and/ professional background can 'register and attempt’ IQN assessments through Pearson VUE.
We offer flexible and widely accepted professional qualifications. Our qualifications are credit rated at Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Certified Finance Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)
- Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Researcher in Business (CRB)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (DipHM)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (DipHRM)
- Diploma in Information Technology (DipIT)
- Diploma in Marketing (DipMKT)
- Diploma in Strategic Management (DipSM)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DipSCM)
- Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA)
- Professional Certificate in Economics (PCE)
- Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA)
- Higher Diploma in Business (HDB)
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to take the test, subject to availability. Pearson VUE offers a variety of scheduling options: