This website is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance on Saturday, 23 July from 10:00 GMT - Sunday, 24 July 04:00 GMT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
IQN Certification Testing
IQN is a global organisation for diploma and professional qualifications. IQN specialises in developing and delivering assessments and qualifications of various lengths and levels. For further information about IQN and its qualifications please visit: www.iqnglobal.com
Our qualifications are available in more than 175 countries around the globe. Our exams are available on–demand throughout the year. We have a unique “open-entry” policy — anyone with any prior academic and/ professional background can ‘register and attempt’ IQN exams through Pearson VUE. If you have any questions about our examinations or qualifications, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer flexible and widely accepted professional and diploma qualifications. Our qualifications are credit rated at Scottish Credit & Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- Certified Finance Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)
- Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Global Certified Management Accountant (GCMA)
- Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in International Auditing
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Certified Strategic Manager (CSM)
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Business English
- Certified Researcher in Business (CRB)
Exam preparation resources
You can download exam preparation resources i.e. study materials, practice questions etc. by visiting IQN Study. Please note, course materials for centre-based qualifications are only available to our registered training centres.
Scheduling a test
Once you have determined to take a test, you may immediately schedule your test appointment online in Pearson VUE web account for IQN virtually any time of the year. Test appointments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
After you schedule your test appointment, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email listing your selected test date and testing time, the address and phone number of the test centre, and directions to the test centre. Please check this information carefully for any errors.