Iowa Insurance Division
This page contains specific information about Iowa Insurance Division testing. Register for your next exam, find test information, or download handbooks/applications/forms from this page.
Effective immediately, you must be bring either your passing score report for the Personal Lines test or your Personal lines license to the test site when taking a Commercial Lines test. Without this document, you will be turned away from the test site and your exam fee will be forfeited.
Examination Scheduling Information
Appointments may be made up to one calendar day prior to the day you wish to test, subject to availability. Pearson VUE offers the following scheduling options:
Insurance Practice Tests
Pearson VUE offers online life, health, property, and casualty Practice Tests for $19.95.
Continuing Education (CE) Licensee & Provider Services
- Log-in to Provider Services
- CE FAQs (Provider-related) (24 KB pdf)
- Provider Approval Form (448 KB pdf)
- Course Approval Form (452 KB pdf)
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility (463 KB pdf)
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility for Video Teleconference Classroom Courses (96 KB pdf)
- CE Course Completion Certificate (20 KB pdf)
- Online CE QuikStart (368 KB pdf)