Welcome to the Global Association of Risk Professionals’ (GARP) online exam registration system. GARP is the leading not-for-profit association for financial risk management with more than 100,000 members worldwide from more than 195 countries on six continents.
As the leading professional association for risk managers, managed by and for its members, GARP’s mission is to advance the risk profession through education, training and the promotion of best practices globally. GARP’s world-class financial risk programs are recognized and valued throughout the world.
International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation (ICBRR)
GARP is pleased to announce that the updated International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation (ICBRR) program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in the financial risk community. Registration is now open. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation (ICBRR) program delivers a deeper understanding of why and how financial risks emerge and how these risks can impact individual financial assets, financial institutions, financial systems, and ultimately, the global financial infrastructure.
The ICBRR program is a practice-driven, comprehensive, yet non-technical overview of banking risk management for mid- to senior level professionals. Professionals successfully completing the ICBRR program will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of risk management methodologies, governance structures for the management of risk in banks, and the regulatory principles outlined by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. The program benefits professionals in banking, financial services, banking regulatory agencies, consulting firms, government organizations and agencies, central banks and academic institutions.
- Printed Textbooks - including Market Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and Integrated Bank Risk Management
- Digital Textbooks - including Market Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and Integrated Bank Risk Management
- E-learning Platform - access to a comprehensive series of training slides, interactive case studies and up-to-date diagrams and tables
- Exam Registration - delivered via Pearson VUE test centers located in 165 countries
- Certificate of Completion awarded by the Global Association of Risk Professionals with passing exam score