This website is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance on Saturday, 19 May from 11:00 GMT - Sunday, 20 May 08:00 GMT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Data Security Council of India (DSCI)
Data Security Council of India (DSCI) is a premier industry body on data protection in India, setup by NASSCOM®, committed to making the cyberspace safe, secure and trusted by establishing best practices, standards and initiatives in cyber security and privacy. DSCI brings together national governments and their agencies, industry sectors including IT-BPM, BFSI, Telecom, industry associations, data protection authorities and think tanks for public advocacy, thought leadership, capacity building and outreach initiatives.
To further its objectives, DSCI engages with governments, regulators, industry associations and think tanks on policy matters. To strengthen thought leadership in cyber security and privacy, DSCI develops best practices and frameworks, publishes studies, surveys and papers. It builds capacity in security, privacy and cyber forensics through training and certification program for professionals and law enforcement agencies and engages stakeholders through various outreach initiatives including events, awards, chapters, consultations and membership programs. DSCI also endeavours to increase India’s share in the global security product and services market through global trade development initiatives. These aim to strengthen the security and privacy culture in the India.
Accelerate your career in Privacy
Globalization and technology advancements have brought forth new challenges and risks including those related to privacy. To manage privacy challenges and risks, there is a growing need for privacy professionals across the country presenting many career opportunities.
DSCI Certified Privacy Professional (DCPP©) is a pioneer credentialing program which empowers you with knowledge and equips you with necessary skills to advance your career in privacy.
Drivers for Privacy Profession
- Evolving legal and regulatory regimes
- Privacy deployments in organizations gaining traction
- Privacy emerging as separate function in organizations
- International and industry specific privacy standards and frameworks being developed
- Privacy increasingly becoming a market differentiator
- Growing privacy concerns of governments, regulators, clients and individuals
- Privacy implications of technology advancements such as Social Media, Big Data, Internet of Things and others
- Rising demand for privacy professionals globally
- Become part of growing privacy fraternity
- Become a distinguished privacy professional
- Get access to Body of Knowledge (BoK) and regular updates
- Demonstrate your privacy credentials and enhance your employability
- Get recognition by peers and employers
- Get engaged in DSCI activities
- Privacy, Security and IT professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Information System & Security Auditors
- Risk Professionals
- Students from Engineering, Law and Humanities
- Privacy Evolution
- Contemporary global developments
- Data Protection Laws & Regulations
- Trans-border Data Flows
- Privacy Concepts & Vocabulary
- Privacy Principles
- Technology Trends
- Drivers for Privacy Protection
- Standards and Frameworks
- Privacy in organization’s Ecosystem Concepts
- Register/Enroll on our website
- Select the Test Date and Test Center
- Prepare for the exam (BoK and other relevant reading material)
- Appear for Test
- Clear the Test and Get Certified
- Maintain your Certificate (CPE credits)
Register your interest on firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage with DSCI
Become a DSCI Chapter member and interact with peers in the industry. Join our regional chapter in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar and Coimbatore.
For more information about DCPP exams, have a look at FAQ’s.