DC Real Estate Commission Licensing information
Continuing Education Services
The Commission has established continuing education requirements that are designed to enhance the professional abilities of licensees. Every two years, licensees are required to meet mandated continuing education requirements, which ensure that they are kept abreast of current national and local laws.
All links labeled PDF require you to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. These links will open in a new browser window.
If you completed a CE course prior to January 14, 2009 and it is not listed on your CE transcript with the date of completion, please review your transcript carefully for the course with a date after January 15, 2009. If you still do not see the course, contact the provider with whom you completed the course for more information.
- To view your CE course credits, from the menu options select: Review your CE Transcript
- To view approved providers or courses, from the menu options select: Approved Provider/Courses Inquiry
- To search when courses are being held, from the menu options select: Course Offerings Inquiry
- CE Requirements by Cycle PDF
- Register for an Account
- Submit CE Course Completions
- Maintain Course Offerings
- Upload Continuing Education Course Completions
- CE & Prelicensing Education Application PDF
Return to the District of Columbia Real Estate page.