Continuing Education Services
The Commission has established continuing education requirements that are designed to enhance the professional abilities of licensees. Every two years, licensees are required to meet mandated continuing education requirements, which ensure that they are kept abreast of current national and local laws.
If you completed a CE course prior to January 14, 2009 and it is not listed on your CE transcript with the date of completion, please review your transcript carefully for the course with a date after January 15, 2009. If you still do not see the course, contact the provider with whom you completed the course for more information.
- To view your CE course credits, please click the link below and from the menu options select: Review your CE Transcript
- To view approved providers or courses, please click the link below and from the menu options select: Approved Provider/Courses Inquiry
- To search when courses are being held, please click the link below and from the menu options select: Course Offerings Inquiry
Additional CE information is provided below for your convenience
- CE Requirements By Cycle (pdf)
- Register for an Account
- Renew a Course — Coming Soon
- Submit CE Course Completions
- Maintain Course Offerings
- Upload Continuing Education Course Completions
- Provider FAQs (pdf)
- CE & Prelicensing Education Application (pdf)
Return to the District of Columbia Real Estate page.