If you are being impacted by Winter Storm Juno on the East Coast of the United States, please know that Pearson VUE is working diligently to contact affected candidates to assist with rescheduling. We thank you for your patience and please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Prep+ Test Bundles
Exam Code: 200-101TL (Please select this code when you register)
Official ICND2 Learning Lab + Test Bundle
(Includes 200-101 exam and official Cisco learning lab)
The 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) is the exam associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.0 course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The exam covers topics on VLSM and IPv6 addressing; extending switched networks with VLANs; configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs; the VTP, RSTP, OSPF and EIGRP protocols; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; NAT and DHCP; establishing point-to- point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.
This new, entry-level set of lab exercises designed for the 200-101 ICND2 exam will help you get started with experiencing a real Cisco IOS Software on UNIX lab environment.
Cisco Learning Labs for ICND2 v2.0 enables you to practice the following:
- Managing Cisco IOS Software version 15 running on Cisco routers and switches
- Configuring and managing IPv6
- More comprehensive troubleshooting
These labs map to the learning objectives for the 200-101 ICND1 exam, which is the second half of the requirements for the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
Instructional videos are provided for all lab exercise to provide additional guidance.
View lab topologies.
This 27-piece offering includes the following lab exercises:
- Implementing a Small Network (Review Lab)
- Configuring Expanded Switched Networks
- Troubleshooting Switched Networks
- Implementing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing an OSPF Solution
- Troubleshooting an OSPF Solution
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing an EIGRP Solution
- Troubleshooting an EIGRP Solution
- Implementing and Troubleshooting ACLs
- Configuring NAT and PAT
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Multi-Area OSPFv2
- Implementing Multiarea OSPFv3
- Implementing VRRP
- Implementing HSRP
- Implementing GLBP
- Implementing Syslog
- Establishing a Frame Relay WAN
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
- Troubleshooting and Resolving Spanning-Tree Operation Problems
- Troubleshooting and Resolving Inter-VLAN Routing Problems
- Implementing NetFlow Version 5
- Implementing EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting and Resolving EtherChannel Problems
View the Frequently Asked Questions for system requirements and more information.
Please note: While some products purchased from the Cisco Learning Network Store are designed to help you prepare for Cisco exam technology concepts, your use of these study aids does not guarantee that you will pass a Cisco Certification exam. Study aids do not contain actual exam items.