Check Point Certification Testing
Check Point Exams Approved by VA
Check Point Software Technologies (Education Services) is pleased to announce that Check Point exams have been approved for reimbursement by the Veterans Benefits Administration. This new licensing and certification benefit allows veterans (VA, Department of Veterans Affairs) and other eligible persons to receive reimbursement for approved certification examinations/tests that were taken on or after 1 March 2001.
The following Check Point tests have been approved for reimbursement:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator, Management I
- Check Point Certified Security Expert, Management II
- Check Point Certified Security Expert Plus, Management III
- Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert
Students may receive this benefit if they are eligible for:
- The Montgomery GI Bill
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- DEA (Dependent's Educational Assistance)
For additional information regarding eligibility and applying for the above VA benefits, please visit the GI Bill site at www.gibill.va.gov.