Due to natural disasters in the United States, India, and the Caribbean islands, we are experiencing site closures in some areas. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. If you have questions about your appointment, please contact customer service. We appreciate your patience.
Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP)
Who is eligible to take the EPPP Exam or Practice Exams:
In order to sit for the EPPP, individuals must first apply for licensure as a Psychologist to the licensing authority in the state, province or territory in which they wish to be licensed. The licensing authority reviews applicants’ credentials and determines if they meet the requirements set in the laws of the state or province.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be authorized by the licensing authority to take the EPPP. Once authorized, an email will be sent to the candidate with instructions on how to proceed.
If you believe you have been authorized but have not yet received an email, contact your licensing authority.
- Once the EPPP fees are paid, you must complete the EPPP within 90 days.
- Do not pay your exam fees unless you will be able to complete your exam within 90 days.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Candidate Handbook
- Please Note: Effective January 1, 2017 the bilingual Spanish/English EPPP (available only to Puerto Rico candidates) will no longer be offered.
We ask that you arrive at the test center 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures.
Please be prepared to show two acceptable forms of identification. The IDs must contain your name exactly as it appears in your exam registration. Please review the ID policy for acceptable forms of identification.
For security purposes, before you may enter the testing room, you will be required to provide your signature, have a digital facial photo taken, and have a palm vein scan. No personal items may be taken into the testing room. This includes all bags, books not authorized by the sponsor, notes, phones, writing instruments, watches and wallets.
Candidates who reschedule their exam:
- 31 days or more prior to their appointment are not charged a rescheduling fee.
- Less than 31 days but more than 1 day before their appointment are charged a rescheduling fee of $87.50.
Candidates who cancel their exam:
- 31 days or more prior to their appointment are not charged a cancellation fee.
- Less than 31 days but more than 1 day before their appointment are charged a cancellation fee of $87.50.