This website is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance on Saturday, 19 May from 11:00 GMT - Sunday, 20 May 08:00 GMT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
About Amity University
Amity is the leading education group of India with over 1,50,000 students studying across 1000 acres of hi-tech campus. At Amity we benchmark only against the global best. Amity is India’s leading Research & Innovation driven Pvt. University. It has more than 6000 Research publications and has filed 794 patents so far. At Amity we believe in holistic grooming of students. Therefore, beside academics, we also impart education in a Foreign Language, Behavioral Science, Corporate Communication and Military Training. All these attributes make an Amitian stand apart in a crowd. Academic programmes at AMITY are designed to enable growth and learning in a highly focused and application-based environment. Our curriculum is based on requirement and expectation of industry. Consequently we have 100 percent students placed by seventh semester, often with more than one job offer.
AMITYJEE – 2018
Admission to Amity University B.Tech programmes are based on the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE and will be held in various cities across India and abroad.
Pattern of AmityJEE Test
- The test contains 4 sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory.
- Section 1 : General English (15 questions)
- Section 2 : Physics (25 questions)
- Section 3 : Chemistry (25 questions)
- Section 4 : Mathematics/ Biology (25 questions)
Note: In Section 4 students will have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
- Total numbers of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit of 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every wrong entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per questions on the average are reserved for solution of each questions.
Schedule an exam
Choose the date and city for AmityJEE test on the Admission Microsite. You can check the list of cities for your advance planning. You may choose the exact Test Venue (Examination Centre) in your preferred city from Amity Admission Microsite.
Availability of Admit Card
Please note that the Admit Card is mandatory for entry into the test centre. Print out of the Admit Card received through e-mail is to be carried to the test centre along with one government issued ID proof – Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport.
For a real-time feel, students may attempt the tutorial to familiarize with the Online Test which they would attempt on the day of examination. For better management of test speed and time, candidates must to go through the Tutorial available.
- For syllabus and sample test paper, visit www.amity.edu/AmityJEE