Request test accommodations for Alaska Mortgage Originators
Each request for test accommodations is considered on a case-by-case basis.
Follow these steps
- Read the Guidelines for Candidates.
- Print a copy of the Accommodations Request Form for your disability.
Complete section one.
- If you haven't already done so, give your evaluator (doctor, psychologist) a copy of the Guidelines for Evaluators for your disability. Your evaluator should make sure that the documentation he/she provides meets our guidelines. In most cases, your evaluator will be a psychologist or doctor who administered a series of psychological, educational or medical tests with you, and provided you with a copy of a diagnostic report or a detailed letter.
- Give your Accommodations Request Form to your evaluator and have him/her complete the relevant sections.
- When both you and your evaluator have completed the Accommodations Request Form, fax your materials to Pearson VUE. Fax: 610-617-9397
- Allow 10 business days for us to review your materials.
- We will notify you by email of our decision. If you are approved for test accommodations, the email will provide you with additional instructions for how to schedule your accommodated test. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide us with a current, accurate email address.
- If you are not satisfied with the test accommodations decision, you may appeal this decision by completing an Appeal Form and providing us with additional documentation to review.
Consider sending us supporting documentation
It would be helpful (but is not required) for you to provide additional supporting documentation, such as:
- School records that show participation in special education services
- Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Transcripts from middle school or high school
- Other records that show a history of academic difficulties due to your disability
Appeal a decision
You may appeal a test accommodations decision if you’re unhappy with the outcome. Please complete the Appeal Form and provide us with additional documentation to review. Disability experts review all appeal requests.
Required forms are available in two formats.
- PDF — represented by this icon (requires Adobe® Acrobat® installed on your computer)
- DOC — represented by this icon (requires Microsoft® Word® installed on your computer)
Find the form you wish to download. Then, click on the link for the format that is most appropriate for you.
|Candidate Guide (Test Takers)||Adobe Acobat||Microsoft Word|
|Guidelines for Candidates||106 KB, PDF||104 KB, DOC|
|Accommodations Request Forms||Adobe Acobat||Microsoft Word|
|LCD - Learning and Other Cognitive Disabilities||375 KB, PDF||101 KB, DOC|
|ADHD - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder||244 KB, PDF||75 KB, DOC|
|EPP - Psychological and Psychiatric Disorders||250 KB, PDF||79 KB, DOC|
|PCH - Physical Disorders and Chronic Health Conditions||218 KB, PDF||74 KB, DOC|
|Guidelines for Evaluators||Adobe Acobat||Microsoft Word|
|LCD - Evaluator Guidelines||119 KB, PDF||80 KB, DOC|
|ADHD - Evaluator Guidelines||126 KB, PDF||69 KB, DOC|
|EPP - Evaluator Guidelines||123 KB, PDF||69 KB, DOC|
|PCH - Evaluator Guidelines||123 KB, PDF||69 KB, DOC|
|Extensions||Adobe Acobat||Microsoft Word|
|Extension Form||252 KB, PDF||68 KB, DOC|
|Appeals||Adobe Acobat||Microsoft Word|
|Appeal Form||228 KB, PDF||68 KB, DOC|
If you have further questions regarding the test accommodation process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.